🚗4D NISSAN CAR LOGO BADGE LED LIGHT✨FOR THE FRONT AND BACK.
Please measure and compre your emblem`s size before purchase
Fit for Nissan
Wiring length:A:0.25M; B,C:6M(about)
Installation location:Car front/rear
Need to know:
1.If you need other car logos,please contact us.
2.Please measure and compre your emblem`s size before purchase
Tools prepared before installation:
Please prepare the following tools: 1. Flat screwdriver 2. Cross screwdriver 3. Insulating tape 4. Towel 5. Pliers
1. Please measure and compre your emblem`s size before purchase.Lay a towel next to the trunk logo (to prevent scratching the body), and use a flat screwdriver to pry the logo
2. Peel off the double-sided adhesive tape of the old logo from the car body, gently pry off the logo, and clean up the residual double-sided adhesive tape.
3. Use a cross screwdriver to remove the partition board inside the boot, pay attention to the buckle, and carefully remove the sound insulation board.
4. Install the logo light. The power line of the logo light passes through one of the logo positioning holes and goes into the trunk. Tear off the single-sided adhesive on the back of the car sign lamp, stick the car sign lamp to the body while pulling the cable, and press it tightly.
5.Power Connection: Front Emblem is connected to the car light or daily light`s power. Rear Emblem is connected to the license plate light`s power.
6. Unplug the plug, peel a hole at the positive and negative poles, expose the wire core, connect the wire according to red to red and black to black, and don't forget to wrap it with insulating tape, and finally plug the plug back! Replace the boot lid insulator.